If I see a property I like, what do I do next?
- If you are interested in a particular property on our website, click on the “Contact Us” link (aka “Guest Card”) within that property page. Be sure to fill out every section of the guest card, including the “Additional Information” drop-down. Once we’ve received your guest card, we will contact you to schedule a viewing for the property.
When can I view the property?
Our property viewings are by appointment only.
- If a property is vacant: Once we’ve received your guest card, a representative will contact you to set up an appointment. Showings are on a first come, first serve basis.
- If the property is still occupied: We will work with the current Tenant to schedule a time for you to view the property. Please allow 1-2 business days for us to notify you of an available time.
- Please note: All appointments are held at 30 min increments. If you are unable to make your appointment, please call prior to the scheduled time. If you miss your appointment, you will have to reschedule.
After viewing the property, what steps do I take if I would like to submit an application?
- You may apply from the website. From the website, just go to the property you like under the “Available Units” tab, and click “Apply Now.” *There is a $40 application fee.
- When applying, be sure to attach proof of your income and a current photo I.D. *THIS IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
- If you are applying with someone else (such as a spouse or roommate), you will need to “add applicant” to your application. We need the information for each person who will be occupying the property.
- We do not process the application unless you decide that you want to apply for the property or you would like to be pre-approved. Please note that appointments are made in advance and are subject to availability.
- Credit check is then requested. This can take 1-2 days. If your credit is below 600, we cannot give immediate approval. Your credit score and report is an important factor. While your credit score and report are not the only factors, it is important as we look at several factors to make our final decision.
- The more complete the information on the application is, the quicker we can process it. Typical turnover time is 2-3 business days.
Someone else will be paying my rent, do they need to fill out an application too?
- Yes. If you are not going to be financially responsible for the rent, then the person that is responsible for paying rent will need to provide their information on the application, with you being listed as occupant. If you are responsible for paying a portion of the rent but have help from another source, such as parents, those funds need to be listed as additional income.
I was approved, why is the property still available?
- Applications are accepted until a person is approved and pays the full deposit. Once this process happens the property is no longer available.
Do you allow pets?
- We do allow pets of up to 25 lbs. for most properties. Pets over 25 lbs. are allowed on properties with a fenced yard. No dangerous or aggressive animals are allowed. There is a $350 deposit required for each pet. Deposits are refundable minus any damages caused by pet to the inside or outside of the property.
Do you accept Section 8 (HUD) vouchers?
- No we do not accept Section 8 (HUD) vouchers.
How do I pay the deposit? Do you accept credit cards?
- All our fees and deposits can be made online by credit card, ACH or E-Check. You will have access to a payment site during your application process.
Can I use my security deposit as my last month’s rent?
- No. The security deposit is used to cover any needed cleaning or damage to the property and cannot be disbursed prior to vacating the property.
How soon can I move in?
- The unit will be available for move in as soon as the full deposit is received and the lease is signed.