How do I pay rent?
- Once you become a tenant, you will receive a link to your Tenant Portal page via email. This page is available to you 24/7. You can log in and pay your rent with a credit card or E-Check.
How do I report any damages or repairs I notice upon moving in?
- Before you move in, one of our representatives has completed a walk through inspection and noted any damages and had them repaired or noted. You will be given a copy of the walk through inspection, noting the items repaired and items which will remain in as-is condition.
Do I need renter’s insurance?
- Tenants are required to obtain landlord insurance, either through us or through an insurance agency of your choosing. The insurance we provide does not include your personal belongings. You assume all liability for personal injury, property damage or loss, and insurable risk. If you choose to get renter’s insurance, this will include landlord liability and your personal belongings. We urge you to get your own insurance for losses to your personal property or injuries due to theft, fire, water damage, pipe leaks and the like.
How do I request a repair?
- You can fill out maintenance requests from your Tenant Portal Page.
What am I responsible for maintaining in my home?
- When you are renting you are responsible for minor upkeep, including changing filters, bulbs, loose screws, and the like. If the issue is beyond your ability to fix, then you need to put in a work order. If you do not pay your monthly renter’s insurance you will be responsible. For more information, please visit our maintenance tab.
What changes can I make to my units?
- You may not paint, nail or make any changes. We suggest you using Command Strips for hanging items on the wall.
Please call the office for approval of anything else.